Sexual Health

For details on your nearest sexual health clinics, as well as advice and guides on your sexual health, visit the student support site.

Student Advice in The Students' Union also offers guidance and support. You can go in in person or send them an email ( They can also provide students with free contraception like condoms and femidoms.

If you need any further advice on Sexual Health and wish to speak to a professional, you can contact The Hathersage Centre which is close to the Main University Campus (0161 701 1555). They're open Mon-Fri, 8am - 10:30am.

Alternatively, if you have any queries regarding your sexual health, or wish to find out more about contraception and sexual health services in Manchester, visit Fresh4Manchester.

Contact us

Connect with us

  • Facebook icon
  • Twitter icon