Document Store

Need a form? Looking for a document? Want to submit a request? Scroll the list below to find what you need.

Application and Allocation Statement

Appliances Guides - guides for the equipment in your accommodation

Application form - apply from here

Building Maintenance - submit a maintenance request

Charges - additional charges that may be applied

Chancellors Hotel - stay at the University's own hotel

Complaints - submit a formal complaint

Direct Debit Form - download our Direct Debit Form

Hotels - a list of hotels in Manchester and their contact details

Insurance - personal possessions insurance is included in your rent quote policy number HH1053 to check what is covered or to make a claim

Leaving Halls / Withdrawing from Hall - if you are leaving university accommodation you must complete the form available from this page where you will also find more information about leaving hall

My Manchester - a guide to our accommodation and our city

Payment Plans - rent instalment dates and amounts for every hall

Residences Guide - detailed information for living in hall

Staff Accommodation Application Form

Staff Accommodation Terms & Conditions of Residence

Storage - if you need to store your belongings use our preferred partner Flexistore

Terms and Conditions of Residence - the legal stuff

Transfer Form - if you want to change rooms in your hall or move to another hall complete the form available from this page where you will also find more information about transferring between halls

Universities UK (UUK) Accommodation Code of Practice - University of Manchester Halls of Residence are signed up to the UUK Accommodation Code of Practice for the Management of Student Housing

The Accommodation Office

Need to get something done?

If you can't find what you are looking for, call the Accommodation Office team or contact your hall administration team.

Contact us

Connect with us

  • Facebook icon
  • Twitter icon